Looking back into 2014, it wasn’t a bad year at all in terms of travels, and I’m not even including work related travels.
- Lisbon (March | September)
- Berlin with my parents
- Stratford upon Avon & Warwick
- Brussels | Bruges
- Dusseldorf & Cologne Christmas Market (5th December)
For work I did:
It wasn’t bad at all. For 2015 I need to plan a bit better so I can do more journeys 🙂 What I’m planning to do:
Poland – Krakow
There’s regular trains Krakow <> Warsaw, you can check here
- Tourism website
- Where to stay: Queen Boutique Hotel | Grand Hotel | Hotel Senacki | Radisson Blu | Novotel
- Travel from the airport to the city centre
Czech Republic – Prague
Denmark – Copenhagen
This is definitely on my wish list for early next year. One of the main reasons is because of the famous Danish food which includes lots of seafood.
Sweden – Stockholm
Netherlands – Amsterdam
Believe it or not I’ve never been in Amsterdam before. So we’ve agreed that next year we’ll be going with my parents.
- Tourism Website
- Where to eat | Dutch food
- Where to say: AirBnB – as I’m staying with my parents, I’ll prefer to book an apartment rather than an hotel
Toronto, Niagara Falls & NYC
Finally I may be travelling to Toronto and NY next year, as our summer holiday (around early September, as we both hate holidays in August)
A few others I want to do
Visit Ireland countryside
Go back to Scotland
Lille – France
Where do you want to go next year?